Nick Davis is a partner in the firm’s litigation department, focusing on commercial and business litigation. He is an experienced trial lawyer who represents commercial clients including insurance carriers, landlords, real estate developers and financial institutions, both in State and Federal Court. He has substantial experience in commercial matters involving construction disputes, leasing disputes, breach of contract, enforcing and defending mechanics’ liens and also pursuit and defense of collections. Nick also represents insurance carriers in general liability and coverage related matters.
Areas of Practice
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Monroe County Bar Association, Member
- New York Bar Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- BA, University of Buffalo
- JD, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law