Anthony J. Adiutori is a partner in the Commercial Real Estate Practice Group. Tony focuses his practice on real estate financing, corporate financing, automobile financing, agricultural lending, sales and acquisitions, commercial real estate sales and acquisitions, leasing, zoning, land use, municipal law and public authorities law. He represents numerous lenders, developers and corporations in such areas as commercial lending, borrowing, real estate development and leasing.
- Represented a lender in connection with a construction loan for the development of multiple hotels.
- Served as counsel to numerous landlords and tenants in a variety of lease transactions for office and industrial space.
- Acted as lender’s counsel in connection with the financing and refinancing of various helicopter and aircraft for business purposes, including filings with the FAA and International Registry.
- Represented a lender in connection with a $20 million construction loan for the development of a housing.
- Litigated a mortgage foreclosure action involving a $10 million apartment building and other tenant-based real estate assets.
- Served as borrower’s counsel in connection with the purchase and completion of the foreclosure of a CMBS financing of three (3) mobile home parks.
- Acted as lender’s counsel on a $10 million automobile floor plan financing and $3.6 million construction loans.
- Served as lender’s counsel for a $90 million syndicated loan transaction for student housing.
Areas of Practice
Admissions to Practice
- New York State Bar
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of New York
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Super Lawyers, Real Estate Law
- Rochester Business Journal, Forty Under 40
- The Daily Record, selected as an Up and Coming Attorney
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Monroe County Bar Association, member and liaison to Greater Rochester Association of Realtors
- New York State Bar Association, membere
- BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association), member
- ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers), member
- NYSCAR (New York State Commercial Association of Realtors), member
- JD, Brooklyn Law School
- BA, Dartmouth College