ROBERT L. GALBRAITH, JR.
Mr. Galbraith has extensive experience counseling clients in commercial and residential real estate, development and finance, as well as default-related services. His experience with commercial real estate and development throughout the Eastern United States has given him the knowledge to offer effective solutions to lenders and servicers, regional and national developers and investors.
Mr. Galbraith has lectured extensively on behalf of the New York and Monroe County Bar Associations as well as industry trade groups, including the Mortgage Bankers Association, the American Legal and Financial Network and Legal League 100.
“Solutions in today’s world are not always linear, and require an attorney who knows the law and has the ability to analyze all aspects of a matter. My knowledge, skills and experience enable me to develop and implement effective solutions that meet my client’s needs and protect their rights.”
Mr. Galbraith has also had recognitions with the following:
Best Lawyers in America, 2013-Present, Real Estate Law and Mortgage Banking Foreclosure Law
Rochester Business Journal, Forty Under 40
The Daily Record, Leaders in Law
Areas of Practice
- New York State Bar
- United States District Court for the Eastern, Northern, Southern, Western Districts of New York
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Monroe County Bar Association (Past Chair Real Estate Section)
- New York State Bar Association (Past Member of Executive Committee for Real Property Section)
- Citi Financial Mortgage Corporation (National Attorney Advisory Committee-Past Member)
- Mortgage Bankers Association (New York and National levels)
- American Legal and Financial Network
- Legal League 100
- JD, State University of New York at Buffalo Law School
- BA, Hamilton College