Careers: Real Estate Associate
Davidson Fink is seeking an experienced (2-5 years) transactional attorney to join its commercial real estate and finance team.
Qualified applicants should have experience:
- -Representing purchasers
- -Sellers, borrowers and lenders in commercial real estate and financing transactions,including the preparation and negotiation of purchase and sale agreements
- Loan documents
- Commercial leases
- Easements and similar real property agreements
- – Strong written and oral communication skills are required
- – Specific experience representing commercial lenders is a plus. Attorneys with existing clients will be strongly considered, but a portable book of business is not required
- – Excellent organizational skills
- – Ability to work well in a team environment and someone who possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must.