Careers: Legal Assistant – Sales Dept.
Davidson Fink LLP is looking for a Legal Assistant in the sales department for the default service team.
– An ideal candidate would have real estate experience; such as reviewing/drafting deeds.
– Experience with title insurance; real estate closings.
– File maintenance, including overseeing file setup, opening and closing files.
– Some drafting of court documents.
– Calendaring timelines and ensuring all applicable deadlines are met.
– Writing correcspondence, sending and receving court documents.
– Handling incoming calls and requests received via fax and email.
– Copying and other administrative duties as needed.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Competitive salary and great benefits.
– Flexible schedule.
– Associate’s Degree, Paralegal Certificate, or equivalent combination of education and experience
– Foreclosure and/or real estate legal experience a plus
– Proficient with Microsoft Office program( Excel, Word, Outlook)
– Strong telephone skills and typing skills
– Ablility to work successfully in a fast- paced, team-oriented atmosphere
– Quick learner, with strong organizational skills, flexingbility, and attention to detail
– Self motivated and time management skills
– Positive attitude and dependable